Happy Karwa Chauth 2017: Today in this article we are going to share with you the best collection of Happy Karwa Chauth Quotes in English to wish your beloved ones a very Happy Karva Chauth. We have also included some Karva Chauth Status in Hindi to share with your friends, family, and relatives on social media sites.
Karva Chauth (Hindi: करवा चौथ) is a one-day festival celebrated by Hindu women in Northern India, in which married women fast from sunrise to moonrise for the safety and longevity of their husbands. The fast is traditionally celebrated in the states of Rajasthan, parts of Uttar Pradesh, Himachal Pradesh, Haryana, and Punjab. The festival falls on the fourth day after the full moon, in the Hindu lunisolar calendar month of Kartik. Sometimes, unmarried women join the fast for their fiancés or desired husbands. ( Source: Wikipedia.com )
We have also shared a beautiful collection of Best Happy Karva Chauth Images for you to share on social media please do check them out and share with your friends.
Best Karva Chauth Quotes in English 2017
- As you celebrate the bond of marriage, wishing you a life of love and togetherness today and always. Happy Karva Chauth
- May you enjoy your beautiful married life and may no one cast his evil eyes on your wonderful loving relationship! Happy Karwa Chauth!
- Pray, the Sindoor adorns the forehead of every woman. Let God Bless you for a long and a Happy married Life. Happy Karwa Chauth!
- I never wanted the stars, never shot for the moon, I like them right where they are.. all I wanted was You! Happy Karwa Chauth
- You love me and I love you We are lovers and best friends too On this Karwachauth I just wanna say Thankyou darling for coming my way.
- Its day of fast my wife I know you care fore my life Though I can eat but believe I did not take any wheat I as Husband cares of your Every moment I love you
- A study reveals that if women keep “Maun Vrat” instead of Karwa Chauth Vrat, men surely will have a long life!Happy Karwa Chauth!
- O Lord fulfil my wishes and my prayer on the occasion of Karva Chauth. May mu husband stays fit and fine by your blessings. Happy Karva Chauth!
- The moon is shining brightly. The festive mood is all around. Happy Karva Chauth!
- Fast taken by wives for wellbeing, longevity and prosperity of husbands. Seeking his blessings. May this blissful day fill your life with love and happiness. Happy Karva Chauth!
- May God bless you with happy and prosperous long life. Happy Karwa Chauth!
- Pray, the Sindhoor adores the forehead of every woman. Let God bless you for a long and happy married life. Happy Karva Chauth!
Must check: Dhanteras Images
- This Moon, this night. It’s so romantic! it drives me crazy. I want to hug you I want to be with you. I miss you. Happy Karwa Chauth!
- Hope this day strengthens the bond of love between you two. May the almighty bless you with a happy and long married life. Happy Karwa Chauth!
- Karva Chauth is that one-day celebration that comes annually and is observed by women in India for the welfare and health of their husbands.
- Pray, the Sindhoor adorns the forehead of every woman. Let God Bless you for a long and a Happy Married Life!
- Dear Honey, Sending you my warm wishes on Karwa Chauth for a long happy married life!
- Hope this day makes the bond of our marriage stronger. Happy Karwa Chauth to My Sweet Loving Wife!
- When I say I love you, it doesn’t mean just 3 words of love, it means I care for you, I trust you, I believe you, I miss you, love sometimes changes some moment and sometimes Whole Life! Happy Karwa Chauth!